[Rhodes22-list] 1977 for free

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Aug 6 10:48:10 EDT 2015

Hi Todd. Have you given this boat away yet? I have a 1984 R22 which I
restored last year and really enjoying on the lakes of WNC, but I am
looking for a new project to get me through the winter. I have my own
trailer and can pick this up when ever convenient. Does it has a mast and
sails?

Best
Richard S/V Waif