[Rhodes22-list] Topping lift line

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Aug 7 16:29:29 EDT 2015

I thought that guide was like the one on the opposite side and used for the jib sheets when running the sheets inside the shrouds.....in your photo there is a small block outside the cabin top rail, that is what I have been using since there is not a corresponding one on the starboard side
it also appears that you have run this direct from the masthead, mine runs through the guide on the mast to a point about a foot above the raised pop top.

If this is the correct way, then Rummy ( as usual ) is right; I've got it rigged wrong.

Charles