[Rhodes22-list] Topping lift line

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Aug 7 16:28:51 EDT 2015

Geoff:
     This photo you provide is not properly rigged.  The topping lift line (here) is running through the feed for the jib sheet, when rigging to sail close to the wind. The topping lift needs to run through that small block on the outside of the rail.  It's in your picture right on the very edge of the cabin top.

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Bohemia River, MD