[Rhodes22-list] Chris' Bahamian Adventure

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Aug 12 10:48:34 EDT 2015

Helen,

If you have not already, check out the archives for Bill's last Bahamas Adventure in his R22.

He went with his son and a friend and had a blast. He chronicled his journey in detail and is a great storyteller.

Now, I just need to find someone crazy enough to crew with me. My admiral is not comfortable in open water :(

Cheers,
Ted

S/V AIRPOWER
1991/2013 Jacksonville, FL