[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit seat drainage.

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Aug 19 09:35:12 EDT 2015

I did the same. I drilled 1/2" holes in the forward corners of the cockpit seat drain channel to get rid of the standing water and also added holes just forward of the lazarette. This gets rid of the small but annoying amounts of water that otherwise stands in the channel. Water just drips through to the cockpit floor and ultimately the floor scupper where, now that the thru-hull has been replaced with a proper flush-mounted scupper, the water should drain out better.