[Rhodes22-list] Great Loop

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Aug 19 14:51:45 EDT 2015

Still here Ted!

I've been delayed getting underway. Mom fell and broke 5 ribs - so my
departure is tentatively set for ?? - but don't quote me on that!

I have had reasonable luck outfitting the boat, however - including the mast
lowering system I prototyped using Legos some time ago.

Dennis
Magic Moments
Waiting (im)patiently...