[Rhodes22-list] New Owner

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Aug 27 08:18:49 EDT 2015

Welcome to the club, David! You'll find this group extremely valuable in the days and months ahead. There are lots of how to's in the archives, but feel free to ask the fleet anything. A lot has happened since much of the information was discussed in the archives years ago.

>From my experience, the only forbidden topics are politics and storing your gas in the lazerrette. (Rummy)

Please share with us some pictures of your new baby. The list loves pictures.

Where is your home port? We have this cool Google Map thing where you can see where most of the Rhodies call home. I'll try to dig up a link unless someone beats me to it.

Cheers,
Ted

s/v AIRPOWER
Jacksonville, FL