[Rhodes22-list] Mast up or down for named storm

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Aug 28 07:34:17 EDT 2015

Seeking advice:

My thoughts are that with 3 stays and 6 shrouds the mast is better supported
raised then only supported at each end.

She is on stands in the yard to have her bottom painted before launching.
<Dry all Summer until I want to sail in my new boat>  I am planning to raise
the mast Saturday when there is no rush and plenty of time.

There is also the thought that since everything is still secured from 1000
highway miles that maybe I should leave it alone since Erica is coming, in
some form, but will be gone by the following weekend.

Thanks,
David Jones

-----
David Jones