[Rhodes22-list] Rummy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Aug 28 09:04:58 EDT 2015

from stan

I don't believe I get all the List e-mails so don't know if the lack of
any concerning Rummy's passing is due to my not getting such mail or
because none were posted due to some sort of tradition or silent respect
or whatever.  Not being bound by nature to any such rules:

Rummy had the best sense of humor of any Rhodie, OK, with one exception.

Rummy was the most generous and most accurate with his advise to all
other Rhodies, with no exception.

Rummy was a sometime adversary; in private always a friend in a mutual
admiration society.

Like many of old time Rhodies, I will miss him painfully.