[Rhodes22-list] Rummy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Aug 28 11:01:07 EDT 2015

Since selling my Rhodes, I have not been on the  list, just a silent
listener.  Rummy helped
me (actually, I was his gopher), rewire CelticLass.  Only return he wanted
was a couple of
bottles of Mount Gay.  If Rummy had the time, and you needed his help,you
got it.  He helped
me transfer my boat from Big Water at Hartwell to Lake Lanier.  He drove
from Anderson, S.C.
to help me with the re-wiring.

As much as possible, owners need to create a "Rummy archive" of suggestions,
answers,
to questions, and any other information he shared with the fleet.  Such a
file will he
invaluable in the care and sailing of your Rhodes 22.

I will miss you, my friend, and was blessed to be in the Rhodes fleet with
you for the years
I owned such a marvelous craft.  You, your family, and friends are in my
thoughts and
prayers.

RIP Captain.

Claude