[Rhodes22-list] Rummy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Aug 28 11:22:08 EDT 2015

I only knew him from the list and only briefly,  but right off I could tell he was the kind of people I like to associate with.

I knew his posts had slowed down,  and I was concerned that his heart condition may have taken a turn for the worse,  but then when he posted a week or so ago,  I thought maybe he had just been quiet because the list had been quiet for a couple of weeks.

Very sad to hear of his passing,

James Nichols

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android