[Rhodes22-list] Rummy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Aug 28 13:38:04 EDT 2015

Sad news indeed.  It is interesting how the internet lets us connect with
folks from around the country in support of a product we all love. After a
fashion, we come to recognize the names and know the characters  of the
frequent flyers. Rummy is a name we all know and he was a character.

Many times I wished I had bought an old Rhodes that needed work so I could
apply Rummy's remedies. Stuck with a new boat, I have consigned his words of
wisdom for future use.

I for one, will enjoy a glass of Mt. Gay rum this evening in memoriam. And,
in a nod to our fearless leader, it shall be accompanied by an organic
chicken salad sandwich.

Marc B
s/v Baby Steps
Westminster, MA