[Rhodes22-list] Rummy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Aug 29 12:49:39 EDT 2015

Thanks all of you who wrote about the man so eloquently and affectionately.
It's unbelievably sad to think of him not being here, weighing in. Seems to
me a tribute of some kind would help all of us, friends and strangers, who
miss him. It would be nice to keep his name alive in this forum, even if he
is irreplaceable. Is anyone in touch with his family and can tell us how to
express our condolences and what he meant to us?

I know I'll be thinking about him the next time I take my boat out. I might
even buy a bottle of Mount Gay and raise a glass to a man I never knew.

Jefferson
S/V Patience