[Rhodes22-list] Rummy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Aug 29 21:19:25 EDT 2015

Rummy's passing is a sad surprise. My condolences to his many friends and
family and to his fellow Rhodies who will miss his advice, insight and good
natured observations. It was clear he enjoyed his task as a fleet advisor.
If there is a hereafter, we hope he enjoys fair heavenly winds and clear
eternal skies and a choice of factory restored R22's with his favorite
colored hull.

Jay Weiss
Hanali
Poughkeepsie, NY