[Rhodes22-list] Bilge pump

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Aug 30 17:34:29 EDT 2015

Bob

I have one in my 74 . I put it into the lowest spot in the hull right beside the keel. 750 gpm. Built a access door for it when I redid the cabin and floor. I have swamped my cabin in large rebound waves generated off the canyons in AZ when the wind picks up and there is nowhere to go. It can go from 5 mph to 60 mph with no warning. Flat calm to 5 to 8 foot waves with no pattern and no place to run or anchor.
The boat weather's it well. It is just big confused waves bouncing off both sides of a narrow canyon.

Fred
Phoenix

Sent from AT&T Mail on Android