[Rhodes22-list] Bilge pump

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Aug 30 18:00:34 EDT 2015

Fred...we are refitting a 1974 rhodes22..........anything  that stands  out
in your mind that would need special attention??  So far other than re
rigging..it has been pretty plain and simple with not many problems.  We  hope
the keel is okay when we launch.  We still have to finish the  rigging...but
she is coming along very nicely...any thoughts are  welcome...thanx  Helen
sealady293 at aol.com

In a message dated 8/30/2015 5:34:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,