[Rhodes22-list] Green goop with leaks

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Aug 30 19:10:07 EDT 2015

Palatka Bob,

Hope all is well. This rain is crazy...

I need to take off the interior trim pieces in order to inspect the joint. The through bolts on the bow rail should be pretty straight forward. I hope the core didn't get too wet in there. The vent opening also looks like it could use some epoxy as well

What is the core material made out of on circa 1990's Rhodes?

I plan on removing the trim pieces and doing the old water hose trick to see if I can find any leaks on the deck/hull joint.

How's your boat coming along?

Cheers,
Ted