[Rhodes22-list] Bilge pump

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Aug 31 12:14:03 EDT 2015

Just remember that with a setup like this, you will always have a small
amount of water in the bilge that has to be sponged out as it can't get
everything up past the loop.  You can also install a check valve to keep
back flow from coming in.  See
http://www.westmarine.com/search?text=check+valve for some options.

Hank