[Rhodes22-list] Florida Keys

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Dec 8 19:19:14 EST 2015

Hey guys. Hope all is well. My 16 year old daughter, Claire, and I are headed south to the Keys after Christmas for some exploring in our Rhodes. We plan on launching at South Dade Marina. https://www.google.com/search?q=south+dade+marina&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#fid=0x88d9e094465f4c6f:0xf960c3d9a863fc9d&fpstate=lu:map

From there, we hope to head south on the bayside towards Nest Key. Nest key is one of the only islands where one can camp and explore within the Everglades National Park.

Weather permitting, we might make it down to Bahia Honda State Park. Do you guys have any recommendations for marinas, anchorages or other cool spots to check out?

I'm thinking we will stay on the bayside but weather permitting we could head over to Pennekamp for some snorkeling on the reef.

Merry Christmas,
Ted

S/V AIRPOWER
1991/2013 R22