[Rhodes22-list] 130 Genoa vs the 175

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Dec 11 20:23:15 EST 2015

All,

I would like to hear opinion on the benefits of the 130 Genoa as opposed to the !75.  I have to choose one over the other.  I am primarily lake sailing with 6-13 knot winds the majority of the time in our newly acquired "recycled" 2011 22".  I have three girls that love to lay up on the bow and enjoy the sun.  Please let the comments fly...  To date, i have only run the !75... the girls have a hard time laying under it.  Stan is sending me the 130 and i am going to have to make a decision soon.

Thanks,

Scott Johnson
Knoxville, TN