[Rhodes22-list] New Joint of Deck and Hull

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Feb 4 08:14:22 EST 2015

Personally, I think this is way overkill.  You'll add a lot of weight to
the boat pretty high up above the water line and it has to affect the
sailing characteristics.  I doubt you would find any manufacturer of boats
today that joins the deck and hull like this so don't understand why you
feel it is necessary.  It is a very permanent solution, so think long and
hard if you really want to make this modification.

Hank