[Rhodes22-list] New Joint of Deck and Hull from originator

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Feb 6 09:54:06 EST 2015

Hi Rummy,
   Thank for your thorough and clear explanations.  Over night I have reconsidered yours and Graham's comments and realize that the time and labor may be much more than I am anticipating.  Yep, cleaning the joint of the old gel coat may prove to be much more difficult than my own vision.  I have some time to re-think, reread the replies from my post and to reevaluate my best approach to sealing the leak.  One thing for sure, using a seal above and below is not one I will consider.  I do have time to do the job right.

Thanks,
Chuy