[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Tiedowns

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Feb 12 13:55:18 EST 2015

I've done quite a few R22 deliveries and what works for me is a ratchet
strap across the cockpit just aft of the sheet winches and 2 ratchet straps
running from the fwd deck mooring cleat down to the trailer acting as fwd
springs. Of course have the trailer winch snugged up with about 10" of
space between the bow and the rubber block on the trailer

Cheers
Richard s/v Waif