[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Tiedowns

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Feb 13 14:42:40 EST 2015

I'm a little skeptical that there would be a statute dealing with something that could be interpreted in so many ways. I would have asked to see it. And who is going to decide what constitutes a properly secured load. R22's have been hauled for forty years without tie downs.

didn't have a front tie down) on a delivery up to Long Island so I
guess it's the law at least in NYS