[Rhodes22-list] Battery

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Feb 15 17:50:27 EST 2015

If you google compass marine,you should get a big choice of boat related
articles . It. Is written by a marine electrician, with many posts on
batteries,charging,orientation ( I didn't know it mattered ,either),types
of battery's ,and a lot of other stuff we can use.
I know it is real hard on lead acid battery's to let them get below 50% of
charge,cut the life by about 1/2. In Ohio,the sun loses the charging
battle about mid September, but I usually pull out by the end of sept.

Jerry Lowe

D of