[Rhodes22-list] Boat lift

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jan 8 16:36:12 EST 2015

Ted:

Thanks for the pictures, looks like a nice set up.  My boat has been in dry dock back at the plant for over a year now while I spent time with graduations, parents, travel etc....  I am looking forward to a 2015 spring launch with my new double axel trailer.  I am on the list for a slip at the Washington Sailing Marina in Alexandria Virginia on the Potomac River that would allow access to the boat in about 15 minutes rather than the hour or more drive I had the past five years to Deal Maryland on the Chesapeake Bay.  It will also be nice to have the new traveler and 130 jib.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]