[Rhodes22-list] Chain plates and loos gauge.

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jan 12 17:27:31 EST 2015

Hi Rick -

Bit of a humorous story about things that won't bend.

I spent a lot of time working in construction. There was a situation where
we had to open a connection between two holes. We didn't think it would be
too hard - there was only about 2 feet of clay (dirt) between the holes. One
of the things we tried was using a steel I beam. We put one end of the I
beam in one hole and the other end in the bucket of an end loader, thinking
we could simply push on the beam and open the connecting hole. Wrong - the
clay was hard baked and didn't give at all. All we did was wad up that I
beam. Who knew?

Everything bends - all you've gotta do is lean on it hard enough.

Dennis
Magic Moments
Master of Destruction