[Rhodes22-list] Chain plates and loos gauge.

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jan 13 11:10:59 EST 2015

Dennis,
I see that other list members have pointed you in the direction of the
manual, so I will only deal with the variances between you, a big burly
specimen, and Mary Lou, a little wisp of a women. Mary Lou can tighten the
shrouds per Stan's directions. For you, I want you to put Vaseline on any  rigging
you will be handling. This will assure that you can't use to much of  your
strength in adjusting the stays.

Rummy

In a message dated 1/12/2015 4:39:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,