[Rhodes22-list] deck mounted chain plates

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jan 13 15:20:09 EST 2015

Graham,

Apologies; somehow I got the impression you were only dealing with the aft
lowers. The distance from the forward edge of the aft tang to the aft edge
of the forward tang is 34 1/8", on both sides.

Now all you need to install the new chainplates is another 70 degrees :)

Dennis
Magic Moments
Enjoying the sun, waiting for the meltdown