[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard cap

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jan 13 20:13:02 EST 2015

I went out to grab a pic and the tarp i had placed over my removed pop top had slipped and in our recent 36 hour rain had acted like a perfect funnel and filled (rinsed ?) the boat with about 20 gallons of fresh rainwater.
I vacuumed out the water and by then it was dark and i forgot about the picture.  I have the wood all cleaned out for the stringers.  Tomorrow i will grab some pics.