[Rhodes22-list] Tiller

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jan 14 14:33:22 EST 2015

There are very few items on our Rhodes that are actually wood anymore and I
 personally like the look of a well varnished wooden tiller. I replaced
mine a  few years ago and got mine from General Boats. Stan is very good about
the price  with shipping.

Rummy

In a message dated 1/14/2015 1:58:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,