[Rhodes22-list] new GB Traveler

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jan 15 18:34:49 EST 2015

Rob:
     I got one last year, and it was a big improvement when pointing upwind.  It is easy to install and easier to adjust. You can set it and forget it.  My sailing buddy on the upper Chesapeake, who's been sailing there for almost thirty years was very impressed.  He wants one, but with his single back stay, it's not in the cards.

     You need to contact Stan for the price.  You'll enjoy it on your boat.
Joe Camps/v John Dawson