[Rhodes22-list] What is sail area of 175% and 130% genoas

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jan 22 20:28:33 EST 2015

Rick:  That all depends on where you sail.   The 150 and 130 also balance quite well when you have various wind speeds.   On the east coast of Florida with relatively good winds (12+) the 175 just becomes too much sail and extra weight on the nose that you do not need - that is in my “humble opinion” as the saying goes. {:>)

Bob in Florida on the “NoKaOi 3”