[Rhodes22-list] Anyone have a hank on working jib for sale?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jan 23 16:42:19 EST 2015

   Bob,
   Where are you located? I have a standard mast and GB furler. I'm in
   Maryland.
   Todd T.
   --
   Sent from my Android phone with [1]mail.com Mail. Please excuse my
   brevity.

   The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> wrote:

     Hello:
     Yes i am putting a mast on my boat that is about 2' longer. My mast
     is broken but i have a free 27' mast thats in great shape.
     I am thinking of going with all hank on sails for cost savings
     since the furling tube and furler were broken also.
     I like being able to change sails. Rolling up is quick and
     convienent too but also creates problems with sail shape. If i skip
     the roller i can buy three sails for the $ or i could even set up a
     self tending jib.
     I have a certificate of support but cant get mast or IMF prices out
     of Stan so far. The website says $2500 but i dont know what that
     does or doesnt include. Stan did say just use the mast i have so
     here goes.
     Bob