[Rhodes22-list] Anyone have a hank on working jib for sale?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jan 26 10:52:28 EST 2015

Palatka Bob,

As I understand that you have a broken mast, I might suggest that you can cut the remaining sections and use a portion as a "stubby mast" for motoring use of the R22 when that configuration is more convenient for you, purists certainly will find exception to this.  I can fill you in on detail off-list, dimensions, etc. (a_czerwonky at yahoo.com) if you want to know more.  It makes the boat into an excellent 'motor cruiser' with a boom cover or boom room for week-long outings, a strong advantage with our large cockpit area, more roomy than using just the Pop Top Enclosure (also an excellent option).

Art Czerwonky s/v MaryJane
cover-man at comcast.net

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Tablet