[Rhodes22-list] What is sail area of 175% and 130% genoas

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jan 26 11:31:31 EST 2015

Hi Bob (Carbondale)

Palatka Bob suggested used sails and I was revisiting the site you gave and
noticed they have a page where you put in your measurements and it goes to
several used sail sites and pulls in used sails that are in the ballpark.
I've narrowed it down to jibs for Etchells 22 that are close and one for a
Cal 25 that is almost perfect.

This is major for me - lets me try out my hanked on jib idea at low cost.

So, thanks again to both Bobs.

Brooks Bridges
86/2006 R22 "Changes"
Cambridge, MD