[Rhodes22-list] Boat Heaters

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jan 29 17:23:49 EST 2015

I have not, but i have cruised with small portable propane powered ceramic heaters.  They work great!  But...get a carbon monoxide and propane detector.  Very dangerous stuff.  You even need a carbon monoxide detector if you go all out and get a bulkhead/vented heater.
I am really considering a dickenson marine solid fuel bulkhead mounted heater.  They run about $400 plus you have to buy and install a charlie noble.  Its like a mini woodstove in the boat!
Bob (palatka)