[Rhodes22-list] Need tow vehicle recommendation

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jul 2 12:14:12 EDT 2015

I used a Toyota Highlander Hybrid V6 rated at 3500 lbs for towing for a
couple years, including transporting it from the factory to Michigan.
Pulling strength was no problem and it traveled fine, but for long trips it
made me nervous that the weight ratio of tow vehicle to boat was not large
enough should I have some kind of road incident.  For short trips a couple
times a year, it was fine and within my risk tolerance.

Bruce M.
s/v Tuxedo