[Rhodes22-list] Boat cover

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jul 9 12:46:24 EDT 2015

Dear all
2 years ago I bought a Rhodes cover from Art Czerwonky. Art has made them for quite a few Rhodes. It's very nice and well made but after I unwrapped it all and took a look it turns out it just isn't what I need. I've never installed it and now 2 years later suspect I never will based on what type of sailing my wife and I do. I have all the cover, installation parts and instructions. I bought it for about $2000 and offer it for sale to the fleet. Perhaps $1500 or best offer. I'll ship it to you.

John Waldhausen
Bainbridge Island