[Rhodes22-list] Need tow vehicle recommendation

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Jul 12 12:44:07 EDT 2015

Thanks for all the input. I am getting a short list together and looking at
local vehicles. Subscribed to Consumer Reports online. Part of me wants
another pickup with shell but some SUV's like Durango have great towing
specs and would be easier to park. Still kind of in sticker shock since I
keep a truck for like 20 years. Come on - 40k for a pickup?   -- Steve Raye

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve Raye