[Rhodes22-list] Towing.....

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jul 13 13:23:18 EDT 2015

I have a super reliable 7.3L Diesel Ford Super Duty Truck that I bought for
a lot less than a SUV. I use it almost exclusively for hauling boats and
the occasional farm load. It does 22 MPG unloaded and 20 MPG loaded - it
hardly feels a 3500lbs load. If you just want a vehicle for hauling this
should be a consideration

Alternatively, if you are relocating and/or just want an occasional haul,
drop me an email and I would be happy to quote to do this for you. I have a
4 wheel Rhodes trailer for rent as well if needed.

Cheers
Richard
S/V Waif R22