[Rhodes22-list] haulout help

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jul 13 22:13:27 EDT 2015

The boat can be floated onto the trailer. Remember that the trailer and the
rear of the truck will be in the water so get a vehicle that could pull
boat with trailer, figure at least 5000 lbs, up a ramp.  You could rent a
pick up from U haul. Your trailer should be roadworthy, meaning that lights
and brakes have passed inspection (if your state requires that) and it
has a license plate. Review how to bring down the mast as well.  Lots of
luck.