[Rhodes22-list] shroud covers

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jul 23 14:38:17 EDT 2015

Jose,

Yes, you can add the PVC without disturbing the mast.  You need to do the job as follows:

	1. Prepare all PVC pipes (cut to size)
	2. Release backstay tensioner to unload the standing rig
	3. DO NOT REMOVE THE TURNBUCKLES (rethreading can be difficult)
		It is generally easier to carefully remove the pin at the
		chainplate.  DON'T LOSE THE PIN OR RETAINER
	4. Do each shroud individually to avoid a disaster

Mike
s/v Wind Lass  ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY