[Rhodes22-list] Lazarette Leak | to Cabin

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jul 24 09:23:13 EDT 2015

Be careful you don't fix the wrong problem. Your issue is the drains
clogging and flooding the laz. Caulking the channel between the laz and the
cabin won't resolve that and you'll still have a flooded laz that's now
harder to drain.

Fix the cockpit drain issue and then the channel can work as designed to
drain occasional water to the bilge.

Hank