[Rhodes22-list] Shinny new fiberglass tiller

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jul 25 12:02:37 EDT 2015

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I got my new tiller in the mail the other day from Stan. Thanks Stan!

Well, today I installed it and man it looks great. The other one was only two years old and really showing some signs of rot. It appears that this new one may outlive me, matches the blue hull color perfectly, and feels great in the hand.

Here are a few of pics for those who may be interested.