[Rhodes22-list] Spring Loaded Pin for Pop Top Slider

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jun 1 07:21:03 EDT 2015

   And BTW, Stan reads the list posts.
   Todd T.
   --
   Sent from my Android phone with [1]mail.com Mail. Please excuse my
   brevity.

   The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> wrote:

     Hi All,
     FWIW:
     I passed through Edenton this Spring and visited the factory. As a
     newbie,
     wanted to meet the legendary Stan and pick up a couple of parts.
     Not encouraging. He's 89, very frail, hasn't sold any boats, very
     discouraged.
     Several guys working there. I'm just wondering how long it's all
     going to
     go on.
     I agree that he could be doing a good business in parts. I don't
     see him
     starting up a web site.
     I'm thinking of a 130 jib and wanted to wait till next year but may
     order
     real soon (as soon as I dare break the news to wife).
     I'd say anyone wanting a big ticket item should go for it sooner,
     rather
     than later.
     If anyone has better knowledge, please speak up. Maybe I caught him
     on a bad
     day.
     Brooks
     Cambridge, MD