[Rhodes22-list] Wanna Be with questions

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jun 1 11:26:05 EDT 2015

Alex,

  I finally splashed my rhodes-22 and have it ready to sail. If you would
like to go for a sail,I'm slipped at Charles mill marina,just east of
Mansfield ,off route 30. Give me a call.
330
465
7472

Jerry Lowe

Country Rhodes '86

 Alex:  Did you ever get a response?  We have 18 years of R22 sailing
> under our belts and have sailed many of the craft that you mentioned.
>  The R22 is great.  She is not necessarily a reacer with the innermast

 furling main (IMF); but, she is still quite respectable.  We do not race