[Rhodes22-list] stan's reply to the Brooks report

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jun 2 10:42:49 EDT 2015

Stan,
You tweet?

Rummy

true, the boat business is currently under water (except for the new
travel bar invention which is selling like 5 foot long hotdogs)

but my one good eye caught this

Brooks is right, I am so frail that when I enter a room with an area rug
I have to walk around it.

my doctor keeps saying what do you want for almost 90 - I know my math
so tell him two 45s.

10 years ago he gave me 10 more years, so any day now.    better order
those spare IMF masts:  $1500 for owners in good standing, 4,000 for
Certificate of Support violators.

Then he started writing me a prescription   I asked what are the side
effects   he read off the long list   when I told him I do not need that
drug, I already have all those side effect   he cut his 10 year estimate
down to 5.

when they were burying me 5 years ago I managed to lift up the lid of
the lowering box to get out one last tweet,  "Wait, I got it" but no one
listens to me

and that is why the boat business is currently under water.