[Rhodes22-list] 1993 Rhodes For Sale (Recycled 2007)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jun 2 22:08:38 EDT 2015

It seems my three great kids and all their hobbies and activities have stolen
my sailing time, and I am sadly placing my 1993 Rhodes 22 (recycled 2007) up
for sale.  Asking $18,250, negotiable.  Located in Cape May County, New
Jersey.Many more details and pictures can be found at
http://tinyurl.com/1993Rhodes  More Details Here
<http://tinyurl.com/1993Rhodes>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n50069/Rhodes22.jpg>
Highlights:Inner-mast furling main -- Roller furling 170 Genoa -- New 9.9 hp
Honda outboard with Electric Start and Electric Tilt -- Trailer --
Mast-raising system -- Already bottom painted for this year's launch
(currently on trailer but ready to go) -- FM/AM/CD/iPod/Aux-In radio with
cockpit mounted remote and speakers in cockpit (pre-wired for two more in
the cabin) --Fixed-mount VHF and mast-head antenna --Great conditionAsking
$18,250, negotiable.  Located in Cape May County, New Jersey.Happy Sailing!

-----
Rhodes22 For Sale
http://tinyurl.com/1993Rhodes