[Rhodes22-list] stan's reply to the Brooks report

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jun 3 14:09:49 EDT 2015

Since reading Stan's post, I've been working night and day, and although I'm
not an engineer, I have developed an area rug ramp.   Hopefully, this will
allow Stan to safely navigate the shortest distance to the hen house.

I will send it direct to the GB factory complete with instructions for use
with slippers, shoes, socks and roller blades.  I am only sending one
because getting on the rug is generally harder than getting off.

Marc B.
t/v Baby Steps   (Trailer vessel)